This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.richardshapiro.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site for the purpose of filing a property tax appeal. It will notify you of the following:
- With whom personally identifiable information collected from you through the web site may be shared, and how it will not be used.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any kind of advertising or marketing purposes, except if I join a firm or other attorneys join my firm I will share information with them.
I/we will not share your information with any third party outside of my law firm, other than as necessary to do what you retained us to do and to ensure that you are made aware of future opportunities to appeal.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you in the future.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. In addition, you can always ask for any of the items listed below at any time simply by contacting us via any of our telephone or fax numbers, which are given on the Contact Us page and in the final paragraph below.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change and/or correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as an email address), it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a Secure way. You can verify this by looking for the "https" at the beginning of the address of the Contact Us page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those who need the information to perform a specific job are authorized to access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.